10 things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I am a true Montanian – hailing from the Condon/Swan Valley area. My family blames me for making us move out here – but if “mamma ain’t happy – ain’t no body happy” right? =) I travel all over for weddings and do an annual tour every year that includes families and models. I usually choose to bring one or two of my children along so they get to experience the nation like I do! I LOVE my job!!
2. Don’t be nervous about your session – I’m a bonafide dork. I stutter, stumble, and may just ask you to “take your feet off” when I actually mean to take your shoes off. (yes, really.. just ask Stephanie)
3. Caffeine makes me especially happy – if I seem giddy at your session, it is probably because I’m on caffeine. Just know that it will eventually wear off, and I’ll be fine..and may be found sleeping in a corner somewhere. (just kidding….. I think….)
4. I have 4 children (I think… pretty sure I could have more but they may be adopted. Seems like there’s always kids around – some I recognize, some I’m not sure where they were found) – yes, I’m slightly insane…. but in a good way.
5. I LOVE hiking. I have hiked most of the mountains in the Ten Lakes, Kootenai area, and Cabinet Wilderness in Libby, and enjoy taking people with me. Getting to the top of a mountain is pure victory.
6. I love LOVE riding horses. Running at full speed sets me at highest elation – even if my palms are sweaty and I’m quite nervous, I will be at my peak of happiness after the run.
7. I love Theme Parks. Nothing like about peeing your pants on the first drop, right?
8. I will do my best to make you look beautiful in your portraits – I firmly believe everyone is beautiful in their own unique and original way. I fall a little in love with each person I photograph.
9. I am actually quite shy – and do not enjoy large groups. (but will shoot them for $$’s. lol!!)
10. I change my hair with seasons… So don’t freak if you see me and my hair is drastically different than the last time you saw me.. if you wait long enough – it’ll probably be back to the original color eventually! (Right now it is black, purple, teal and blue! I’m cool like that.)
Now as a little professional advice – get professional portraits. It’s worth the $$’s spent.
So there you have it – a quick rundown about me. Hope you enjoy reading this slightly more than I enjoyed writing it!